|Education||Completion of two (2) years studies in college|
|Experience||2 years of relevant experience|
|Training||8 hours of relevant training|
|Eligibility||Career Service (Sub-Professional) Laboratory Technician (MC 11, s. 96 – Cat. II) First Level Eligibility|
- Laboratory Management, Program Formulation and Policy Research, Demonstration and Experimental Areas Management – Basic
- Discipline, Excellence, Nobility, Responsibility, Caring for Environment and Natural Resources – Basic
- Writing Effectively, Speaking Effectively, Technology Literacy and Managing Information, Project Management, Completed Staff Work (CSW) – Basic
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than January 25, 2021.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
- Photocopy of authenticated certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records (TOR).
Qualified applicants are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
MARILOU C. ARCILLAS
HRMO III/Chief, HRD
Forestry, College, Los Baños, Laguna