|Education||Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job|
|Eligibility||CS Professional / 2nd Level Eligibility|
- Intermediate: Upholds the values of DENR in every action and decision
- Intermediate: Delivers and adds value to customers’ expectations and requirements
- Intermediate: Demonstrates virtue, goodness, honor, justness and decency even in difficult situations
- Intermediate: Practices the principle of transparency and accountability in the workplace
- Caring for the environment and natural resources
- Intermediate: Applies knowledge and understanding of the environment to further the aims of sustainability
- Writing effectively
- Intermediate: Edits existing or customizes available communication materials to produce an appropriate written work
- Speaking effectively
- Intermediate: Effectively delivers messages that require some planning for the Method used and the possible reception to the message (audience may be a controlled group, i.e., team/s, divisions)
- Focus of communication is to relay information and to build motivation.
- Technology literacy and managing information
- Intermediate: Demonstrates the use of available equipment and software/s and application/s that can be utilized in the performance of the assigned tasks.
- Works with data to generate relevant information.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than February 24, 2020.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
- Photocopy of authenticated certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records (TOR).
Qualified applicants are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
MARILOU C. ARCILLAS
HRMO III/Chief, HRD
Forestry, College, Los Baños, Laguna
** Applications with incomplete documents shall not be entertained **