|Education||Completion of two-year studies in college or High School Graduate with relevant vocational/trade course|
|Eligibility||CS Professional / 2nd Level Eligibility|
- Basic: Practices ethical and professional behaviors
- Basic: Complies with DENR’s standards of service deliver
- Basic: Demonstrates virtue, goodness, honor, justness and decency at all times
- Basic: Observes the principle of transparency and accountability in the workplace with supervision and guidance
- Caring for the environment and natural resources
- Basic: Has knowledge of concepts and application of preservation and conservation of the environment
- Writing effectively
- Basic: Refers to and/or uses existing communication materials or templates to produce own written work
- Speaking effectively
- Basic: Effectively delivers messages that simply focus on data, facts or information and requires minimal preparation or can be supported by available communication materials. Focus of communication is to relay information and/or data.
- Technology literacy and managing information
- Basic: Applies basic technology (office software and equipment) in the performance of the assigned tasks. Collects, organizes and maintains data.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than February 24, 2020.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
- Photocopy of authenticated certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records (TOR).
Qualified applicants are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
MARILOU C. ARCILLAS
HRMO III/Chief, HRD
Forestry, College, Los Baños, Laguna
** Applications with incomplete documents shall not be entertained **