|Education||Completion of two (2) years of studies in college or high school with relevant vocational/trade course|
|Training||8 hours of relevant training|
|Experience||2 years of relevant experience|
|Eligibility||CS Sub-Professional / 1st Level Eligibility|
• Exemplifying Integrity
Intermediate: Demonstrates compliance to policies, rules and other standards set by the agency
• Delivering Service Excellence
Intermediate: Delivers and adds value to customers’ standards and requirements
• Solving Problems and Making Decisions
Intermediate: Provides timely solutions to problems and decision dilemmas that do not have clear-cut options and resolution may require some analysis or creativity
• Demonstrating Personal Effectiveness
Intermediate: Recognizes personal strengths and gaps and depends on guidance from authorities or appropriate bodies for direction in addressing them
• Championing and Applying Innovation
Intermediate: Contributes new ideas, approaches, and solutions
• Writing Effectively
Intermediate: Edits existing or customizes available communication materials to produce an appropriate written work
• Speaking Effectively
Intermediate: Effectively delivers messages that require some planning for the method used and the possible reception to the message (audience may be a controlled group, i.e., team/s, divisions) Focus of communication is to relay information and to build motivation
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides administrative support in a variety of functions to an executive, team, department or another group in an organization.
- Collects, reviews and analyzes complex and/or confidential information and creates reports, charts, budgets and other presentation materials.
- Responds to or routes priority or confidential inquiries from external or internal sources with correspondence or other messaging on behalf of the executive.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, travel and other group activities.
- Performs other duties the superior may assign.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than November 23, 2018.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records (TOR).
** Only Applications with complete attachments shall be considered. No extension period shall be allowed for submission of additional documents. **
Qualified applicants are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
MARILOU C. ARCILLAS
HRMO III/Chief, HRD
Forestry, College, Los Baños, Laguna
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org