|Education||Master’s degree OR Certificate in Leadership and Management from CSC|
|Experience||4 years of supervisory/ management experience|
|Training||40 hours of supervisory/management learning and development intervention|
|Eligibility||CS Professional / 2nd Level Eligibility|
- Building collaborative, inclusive working relationships
- Intermediate: Builds partnerships and networks to deliver or enhance work outcomes
- Managing performance and coaching for results
- Intermediate: Creates tools and/or applies new methods in correcting and improving below standard or non – compliant performance of individuals or groups, using knowledge and skills in coaching to enable them to self-initiate solutions for their growth and development.
- Leading Change
- Intermediate: Implements plans or activities related to a change initiative affecting one’s functional area or expertise and motivates division members’ commitment to accept change.
- Thinking strategically and creatively
- Intermediate: Creates or defines goals and initiatives based on how one can support, extend or align to the goals of one’s department or functional area.
- Creating and nurturing a high performing organization
- Intermediate: Builds a shared sense of destiny among individuals with seemingly disparate views, concerns and aspirations; creates team cohesion and improves individual and team performance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares information plans and programs for the Bureau;
- Prepares budgets for the Division;
- Manages and supervises total work operations of the Division;
- Attends inter-agency meeting on various information activities;
- Prepares quarterly and semi-annual accomplishment reports of the division;
- Occasionally lectures before students, civic leaders/groups, field personnel in the program and thrust of the Bureau; and
- Performs other duties the superior may assign.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than March 2, 2020.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records (TOR).
Qualified applicants are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
MARILOU C. ARCILLAS
HRMO III/Chief, HRD
Forestry, College, Los Baños, Laguna
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
** Only Applications with complete attachments shall be considered. No extension period shall be allowed for submission of additional documents. **