|Education||Master’s Degree or Certificate in Leadership and Management from the CSC|
|Experience||4 Years of Supervisory/Management Experience|
|Training||40 hrs. of Supervisory/Management Learning and Development Intervention Undertaken within the Last 5 Years|
|Eligibility||CS Professional / 2nd Level Eligibility|
• Strategic Leadership (Thinking Strategically and Creatively)
Intermediate: Creates or defines goals and initiatives based on how one can support, extend or align to the goals of one’s department or functional area.
• Leading Change
Intermediate: Implements plans or activities related to a change initiative affecting one’s functional area or expertise and motivates division members’ commitment to accept the change.
• People Development (Creating and Nurturing a High Performing Organization)
Intermediate: Builds a shared sense of destiny among individuals with seemingly disparate views, concerns and aspirations; creates team cohesion and improves individual and team performance.
• People Performance Management (Managing Performance and Coaching for Results)
Intermediate: Creates tools and/or applies new methods in correcting and improving below standard or non-compliant performance of individuals or groups, using knowledge and skills in coaching to enable them to self-initiate solutions for their growth and development.
• Partnership and Networking (Building Collaborative and Inclusive Working Relationships)
Intermediate: Builds partnerships and networks to deliver or enhance work outcomes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Formulates plans and programs that require specialization training for specific problem areas within the province of ERDB;
- Reviews and evaluates research activities related to his/her specialization;
- Conducts research in highly specialized areas;
- Assists in the formulation and coordination for the integrated research program of the Bureau;
- Assists in solving research problem requiring specialization that crop up in the conduct of research by the Bureau; and
- Performs other duties the superior may assign.
This Office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants including persons with disability (PWD), members of indigenous communities and those from any Sexual Orientation and Gender Identities (SOGI) to apply for the above vacant position.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than January 30, 2019.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
- Photocopy of authenticated certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
** Only Applications with complete attachments shall be considered. No extension period shall be allowed for submission of additional documents. **
Qualified applicants are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
MARILOU C. ARCILLAS
HRMO III/Chief, HRD
Forestry, College, Los Baños, Laguna
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com